Prints & Shipping Costs
To keep the finished product cost of prints low, I sell my prints un-framed, rolled and shipped in a tube. I will ship the print to you free and recommend getting the framing and/or stretching onto stretcher bars (for canvas prints) done at a local frame shop once you receive the print. The cost to ship a framed/stretched print is typically close to what it costs for average framing, approximately $100-$200. By doing it this way, the customer can save on shipping charges and apply this savings to the final cost of a framed print.
If you prefer to receive your print framed and/or stretched on stretcher bars I am happy to provide that service for you. Please contact Lisa Orr Art at 801-865-6942 or email through the Contact Page for a quote.
If you are interested in a print size other than what is offered in the Shopping Cart Area, please contact Lisa Orr Art at 801-865-6942 or email through the Contact Page.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact Lisa Orr Art at 801-865-6942 or email through the Contact Page.
- Items can be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Items must be returned in the condition received.
- Refunds will be issued upon the receipt of unaltered/undamaged product.
- Use original packaging when shipping product back.
Refused or Undeliverable Packages and Shipments
Sometimes, a carrier will be unable to deliver a package to the address provided to them. This can happen if the address provided is incorrect. If this happens, the package will:
- Be returned to Lisa Orr Art. I will provide a refund to the buyer for the item, less the shipping charges incurred by Lisa Orr Art (the cost of shipping the package to you and back to us) or
- The customer will provide a new shipping address and I will reconsign the order.
Goods Damaged or Lost in Transit
You must physically inspect your goods before accepting them from the carrier. If there is any damage or any items are missing, it must be reported to the delivering agent for claim.
No returns will be accepted for the following conditions:
- The product has been modified
- Items from custom order specifically requested by the customer
Refund of Credit
Once the item has been received, all credit will be placed back on the credit card used for the original purchase. Allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.